L-sit for check

Started by Pafke, May 22, 2014 · 5 Replies · 1,269 Views

Pafke

Hi guys !

I started train L-sit this week every second day and i wonder is everything ok with my form ? (i dont want to do something wrong).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBqUp6SL-yI

I filmed it after my training, that is reason why i'm struggling :)

LateStarter@46

Nice horizontal legs but I think your arms need to be vertical too.

Pafke

Thanks, i dint know that, i'll try fix it.
 

meras

Not necessarily. To have the arms vertical you would need to bring your hips back. It makes the lsit easier by removing tricep involvement.

 

Here's an example of an advanced l-sit, a much harder version of the lsit, notice how the arms are not vertical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65MPOxux_s

Pafke
meras said:

Not necessarily. To have the arms vertical you would need to bring your hips back. It makes the lsit easier by removing tricep involvement.

 

Here's an example of an advanced l-sit, a much harder version of the lsit, notice how the arms are not vertical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65MPOxux_s

Dont know how but for me this variation of l-sit is harder than l-sit with arms completely vertical. :blink: