"Keep doing it! It is making you a better weightlifter. You are much more flexible, smoother and more athletic getting under the bar."
Yeah! And I've been doing H1/F1 for only 3 weeks now!
Started by Enkidu, May 19, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,726 Views
"Keep doing it! It is making you a better weightlifter. You are much more flexible, smoother and more athletic getting under the bar."
Yeah! And I've been doing H1/F1 for only 3 weeks now!
Congratulations. Although I have no idea how you can achieve that with only 3 weeks of training.
I expected to read something else but you tricked me, which is good though
meras said:Congratulations. Although I have no idea how you can achieve that with only 3 weeks of training.
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how it's possible either, but that's what my coach said last night after training. Maybe it is just happenstance that I began my gymnastics training at a time that I happened to be having a break-through in Olympic weightlifting and there is no causal link between the two. That said, I've definitely had a break-through in my weightlifting, and the only thing that has changed in 3 weeks is the addition of H1/F1. My guess as to the reason why I would see benefits so quickly (assuming there is a causal link) is the mobility aspect.
Freshpro said:I expected to read something else but you tricked me, which is good though
;-)