This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE3>iM3

Started by Adriano Augusto, May 17, 2014 · 5 Replies · 277 Views

Adriano Augusto

Ouh, yeah, let's go.

 

I know that iM3 is the same as iM1 but with dynamic movement, but even so I would like to know if I'm doing correctly.

 

 

Rear view and side view.

 

First motion is the way I THOUGHT it was in the past, trying to semi-dislocate at full ROM. Just to show. Then start what I think is the real motion with no-retraction or dislocate attempt. Maybe I have to increase the ROM, what do you think?

 

Is hard increase the ROM without dislocate and keep straight scapula.

 

Thoughts?

 

Thanks in advance!

 

 

Adriano Augusto

:mellow:

 

It's strange because Kei did like this but the thread shows to me as 0 views.

Bro'

I think the second motion is the right one (we don't dislocate when we do handstands) and I think that would be mastery ROM. 180 degree shoulder flexion, what's more to ask at this stage?  B-) You'll have the opportunity to get stronger flexion with PE4-5-6 anyway. If your Forearm headstand is up to mastery standards (I don't doubt it is), I think you're good to move on.

 

Addendum: dat back  :lol:

emilianop

can't disagree on the addendum... :)

Jon Douglas

Yep, the second one.

Coming along well, you're elevating and flexing and doing everything right. You just need a little time to loosen em up :) keep them in your warmup at least and work your bridges hard.

Adriano Augusto

Thanks to all! 

 

Yeah, I'll keep both iM3 and iM4 in my warmup forever trying to increase the weight little by little and loosen em up more.

 

Thanks for the input family!