Partial Rollback of Forums

Started by Cory Fair, May 17, 2014 · 3 Replies · 1,840 Views

Cory Fair

As some of you have noticed, we've been a bit dicey today on the website. This was unexpected and we've been working to put out all the fires. As part of this, we've done a rollback of the forums from several hours ago. I'm working to restore the new threads and accounts, so please bear with me for just a bit longer. I appreciate the patience the community has shown so far during this.

TANSTAAFL

We can stand the heat knowing you're behind the water delivery.

dritar

Take your time and may you never have problems that haven't been on stackoverflow before :).

Mats Trane
Cory Fair said:

As some of you have noticed, we've been a bit dicey today on the website. This was unexpected and we've been working to put out all the fires. As part of this, we've done a rollback of the forums from several hours ago. I'm working to restore the new threads and accounts, so please bear with me for just a bit longer. I appreciate the patience the community has shown so far during this.

Great job Cory! I think it's the first time EVER I've actually noticed that that the page was down.