Bridges Form Check

Started by chuchodani, May 15, 2014 · 8 Replies · 1,872 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please critique my form on Bridges. Thanks

 

Rayne-William

Your lower back flexibility is better than mine is.

 

The gymnastic bridge is similar to the second bridge you did. From the video it seems you need to work on developing your upper back flexibility. The other two are closer to the yoga bridge.

 

I say your lower back flexibility is better than mine is because I am not, yet, at the point of being able to get into the third bridge.

chuchodani
GoldenEagle said:

Your lower back flexibility is better than mine is.

 

The gymnastic bridge is similar to the second bridge you did. From the video it seems you need to work on developing your upper back flexibility. The other two are closer to the yoga bridge.

 

I say your lower back flexibility is better than mine is because I am not, yet, at the point of being able to get into the third bridge.

Thanks Golden ! What is your approach for increase upper back flexibility ?

Alessandro Mainente

F series is the suggested approach.

chuchodani
alex87 said:

F series is the suggested approach.

Thanks !

Rayne-William
chuchodani said:

Thanks Golden ! What is your approach for increase upper back flexibility ?

I would say yoga poses like Plow, Fish, Seated Foward Bend, Half Lord of the Fishes, Cat and Cow, Cobra, Upward and Downward facing dog. I can imagine foundation would cover upper back flexibility fairly well.

chuchodani
GoldenEagle said:

I would say yoga poses like Plow, Fish, Seated Foward Bend, Half Lord of the Fishes, Cat and Cow, Cobra, Upward and Downward facing dog. I can imagine foundation would cover upper back flexibility fairly well.

Thanks Golden !

gravy

dislocates might help

chuchodani
gravy said:

dislocates might help

I'm already doing Shoulders dislocations with 5kg I'm aiming for 10kg