Hi Coach and everyone,
I am currently working on MN PE7 and its associated IM. I have now been on this progression for 13 weeks and have seen little in the way of progress and even some regression when I am fatigued. My main issue occurs at the top of the movement where I lack sufficient compression to touch the bar with pointed toes. The IM is no problem for me and I mastered it at the first attempt.
As such, I was looking for some additional progressions to help me overcome this issue and I came across the following article written by Coach Sommer a number of years ago:
http://www.dragondoor.com/articles/developing-the-hanging-leg-lift/
The "hanging V" progression that Coach describes appears to be the answer to my problems. I was wondering two things:
1. Has anyone else used this progression and with how much success?
2. Out of curiosity, what was the reason for removing this exercise from the HLL progressions in F2, as my issue seems to be quite common amongst the forum members?
Thanks,
Neil