The New 2009 U.S. Jr National Champion!

Started by Coach Sommer, May 13, 2009 · 21 Replies · 5,005 Views

Coach Sommer

Allan%20Bower%20-%202009%20Jr%20National%20Champion.jpg

Allan Bower, my long time student and a GymnasticBodies protege, is the new U.S. Jr National All Around Champion 8). He also won gold on the Parallel Bars, silver on Vault and bronze on Pommel Horse. Well done, Allan!!!

You may enjoy browsing the following articles for additional information on the competition:

The 2009 U.S. Jr National Championships in Review

2009 US Jr National Championships All Around Finals

2009 US Jr National Championships Event Finals

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Geoffrey Taucer

Congratulations!

Got any routine videos? I'd love to see them.

Nic Scheelings

awesome work! I too would love to see the routines

Valentin

THat is fantastic.. congrats to both of you.

I triple that request/wish... to see the routines.

Sandor

Congratulations to you and Allan! I'll be looking for him in the Olympics one of these days...

Stephen Casey

Fantastic, Coach. :D One of the qualities of a good teacher is a successful student. We can see from this example, as well as the success you've generated in our fitness levels, that we are truly blessed to learn from you.

Congratulations and blessings on your continued work.

Stephen and son (and family)

Mats Trane

Congratualatios!

Hope Allan keeps up the good work and keep out of injuries.

How tall is Allan?

Valentin

For anyone interested here is AA *champion* Level 9 Allan Bower + others, gold medal routine/s :arrow:

_r0G9Bt2xmo

If i or anyone else finds any other routines please post.

Coach Sommer

Thank you, Valentin. That is the first time I have been able to see a video of the routine as well. At the time, I was too busy to film :).

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Gregor

Great routine Coach!! I hope we'll see some more routines :wink:

David Picó García

wow, this is really high level, great elegance in his movements.

Nice done!!!

Marcelo Rodrigues

Nicely done!!!

Congratulations on you and on your student coach!!!! :D

Marcelo

alimac

Great stuff! Congrats Coach and Allan! :mrgreen:

ASForum

Congratulations.

panos

Hello, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.

Coach and Allan, congratulations!

Jason Stein

Coach Sommer,

Congratulations on Allan's and your success; what's more, congratulations on the verification of the effectiveness of your fitness theories and protocols at the highest level. It's good to know these workouts are tempered in the fire of intense competition.

regards,

jason

Brandon

That was really cool to see. Coach Sommer, is that you in the white shirt close to the p-bars when Allan is going through his routine?

Razz

Congratulations!! :D

steviec.54

Hey way to go. Right on!!!

gymrob

Congratulations to you both! That is an extraordinary accomplishment. I really enjoyed the video that was a fantastic performance.

Rob.

Joakim Anderson

Great work!