As title suggests:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by SoyeBoy, May 14, 2014 · 3 Replies · 138 Views
As title suggests:
Looks pretty solid to me.
You could work on pointing the toes and getting everything a little tighter as well as getting the breathing more controlled, but that is something that will get worked on as you continue anyways. Just keep that stuff in mind and keep it in your WU and I don't see any problems.
Looks good. In the video the athlete seems to be in a more slanted angle though and doing this works your arms a bit more. I do not know how important this is.
Geoff said:Looks good. In the video the athlete seems to be in a more slanted angle though and doing this works your arms a bit more. I do not know how important this is.
It does work the arms more, but if you don't have neck issues I believe you should be trying to get as straight as possible as this will help your line in the long run. The main point of this exercise is to get you used to being upside down and get some body awareness(i.e. be tight and somewhat straight). AFAIK the demo vid just shows what's needed for mastery, if you can get straighter, by all means.