This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Matteo "what's-the-next-injury-I-should-take-care-about" Log

Started by Matteo, May 12, 2009 · 1 Replies · 344 Views

Matteo

Ehi guys...

i'm starting a new log, asking immediately for advices.

I'm pplanning to enter training again after a tendonitis wich took me away from exercise for about 2 months.

Now I feel my elbows are healing, and I hope to come back on rings in two weeks.

What do you think of this Integrated training steady cycle?

MON

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 SLS variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Push up variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 row variation

L-Sit(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 V-Ups variation

TUE

Trap Bar Deadlift day (strenght protocols, not until failure)

WED

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Deck Squat variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Dip variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Curl variation

Straddle L(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Hanging leg lifts variation

THU

Rest; light work.

FRI

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Hamstrings variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 HSPU variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Pull up variation

Manna progressions(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Obliques variation

SAT

Trap Bar Deadlift; same as TUE

SUN

Total rest

i'm doing the trap bar because of a posterior kinetik chain weakness.

What do you think about it?

Matteo

Tendonitis is improving day by day, little by little.

I think that for the next week I'll be ready to try something easy.

I've studied a new steady cycle, mixing up integrated with static training.

MON

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 SLS variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Push up variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 row variation

L-Sit(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 V-Ups variation

TUE

Static training: FL, BL

WED

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Deck Squat variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Dip variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Curl variation

Straddle L(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Hanging leg lifts variation

THU

Static Training: FL, BL

FRI

Perform 3 sets of:

FL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Hamstrings variation

PL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 HSPU variation

BL(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+ 3-5 Pull up variation

Manna progressions(1,2 reps 5 to 10 sec holds)+3-5 Obliques variation

SAT

Total Rest

SUN

Total rest