Congratulations Coach Sommer & Allan Bower!!!

Started by Jacob Marks, May 12, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,410 Views

Jacob Marks

I would like to personally say it was an amazing experience to watch Allan Bower compete for the All-Around National Title! He performed with great poise and consistency and I very happy for the both of you! It's amazing because I had last been to

JO Nationals in 2005 in Houston, TX. I believe this was Allan's 1st year as a Level 9, he must have been 9 but I knew back then he was special. You have been a great mentor for myself as a coach and I definatley know my student look up to Allan as a role model. Great work !

Jacob Marks

Lakers Gymnastics Academy

Erie PA

Razz

yeah congratulations!!! I saw the results on usa gymnastics yesterday, very very very impressive :D

Gregor

Congrats to you Coach and to your gymnast!!!!!!

Ido Portal

I had no doubt all along.

Congratulations, for a job well done.

Ido portal.