So I just started HBP-PE2>IM. So far the push ups are easy but I'm still trying to get the IM. I tried started it with 5 pounds and it felt good. I had some shoulder burn after 2 sets but I felt a w weird sensation in my elbow. It wasn't pain but it felt like too much stress on the elbow so I dropped it down to 3 pounds for the last set. Also when performing this IM my shoulders make clicking sound sort of like when you crack your knuckles. I don't feel any pain just wondering if this is normal.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HBP-PE2>IM
Started by brown.3794, May 13, 2014 · 1 Replies · 146 Views
Noises are fine so long as they're pain free.
I started this IM with fewer reps and built them up over time, this isn't in the course material so I only mention it as it worked for me.
It's a tough IM especially compared to PE:1.