Hello, guys!
For the last several months I've been trying to achieve my most desired (tied with the strict bar muscle up) exercise which is full ROM HSPU. At the moment I am at HeSPU in the progression charts and I am stuck here for those last several months. I will record and upload a video here tomorrow to share with you but here are some details: I'm doing it back to wall (or anything I can support my heels with), elbows do not flare to sides, trying to touch the ground with my head or forehead. All I can do is 1 full ROM HeSPU and 2 not full ROM HeSPUs but my back starts to arch. It seems that strength is not building up. Has someone had similar or the same experience and worked it out? My own guess is that I need to switch to face to wall position which is significantly harder for me but I'll give it a shot. It is second exercise in my routine after bar muscle ups so shoulders aren't fatigued and it is not the case also I get myself fully recovered before doing another set. Also I thought about taking a step back and doing box HeSPU with my feets elevated using paralettes in case I built on wrong patterns on my way to HeSPUs. The last thing to mention is that I have a decent full body routine which consists of 3 pulling exercises and 3 pushing exercises + legs. HeSPU comes first of pushing group.