Ido Portal - interview

Started by Ido Portal, May 12, 2009 · 1 Replies · 6,448 Views

Ido Portal

Hello, everyone!

I am right now in San Francisco, enjoying my stay in this great city after one more round of successful workshops.

I recently got the link to an interview I did for Steve Atlas in Spokane Washington. Steve is the owner of The Atlas Training Systems, a very successful training center in Spokane. We did the interview after completing two workshops in his place.

If this is of interest to you, here it goes:

A6l6iu9IxRA

4NKRjYGZG7g

1HpeZ93Yf2M

Richard Duelley

Nice interview. I think I am going to have to watch it a few times in order to glean as much information out of it as possible. But I cant right now because I have a huge exam tomorrow :shock: in high speed aerodynamics and I need to get back to work. . .after a short handbalancing session :mrgreen: