I thought this might help those of us who don't have stall bars (yet) but are in the stages of F1 where stall bars become quite necessary. The 1/2 tuck hanging leg lift MN/PE4 is where it could start being used, I'm currently using it for MN/PE5 and vertical pike walk MN/PE5>iM.
Everything is done on the side facing the camera. The top bar, the second bar down from the top, and the bench are used for hanging exercises. The bottom two bars (we have a thick bar at my gym that I use for the "foot" bar are used for the vertical pike walk, with the bench and pad moved away. Note the "backwards" placement of the j-hooks for the bar that the hands hold on to for the vertical pike walk.
This is not meant to be a permanent solution. My buddy's gym is soon to undergo some significant remodeling, I have a guy ready to build stall bars based on the plans found here at GB.com, and my buddy has given me the initial OK to mount them once the remodeling is figured out.
I don't hang around forums much anymore, so forgive me if I don't get to any questions right away. Most of it should be answered by the picture anyway.