This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I have gotten 4 people to buy foundation

Started by kimura, May 8, 2014 · 5 Replies · 337 Views

kimura

There needs to be some sort of affiliate program for this lol because I have gotten 4 people to buy it and several more considering it.

I don't try to sell them, I just love talking about it.

I really feel like I need to open up an affiliate at some point in the future. What does one need to do to become an affiliate? I would imagine that you would have to attend several seminars and achieve a certain level of proficiency at foundation, perhaps mastery of 1-4?

kimura

I am aware of that one, I just have no clue how they became an affiliate and am interested in the process.

Gymnasticbodies changed my life for the better and I love sharing it with people even though I'm still a noob.

Keilani Gutierrez

send Coach or Cory a PM :)

Alessandro Mainente

to become affiliate you need to certify the foundations.

IcedDante

That's pretty good- most people see my train Foundation run for the hills as fast as possible. A lot of parkour, dance, and stunt people that aren't really that into conditioning.