This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Negative Press HS Play

Started by jaz, May 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 168 Views

Christian

Looks decent to me. Keep up the good play :-)

Alessandro Mainente

during the pike and the straddle your are closing the shoulders angle too early, you lack on traps strength and shoulders opening, what is your current level on H1?

Probably i will discourage this type of skills, working with low traps strenght could build up bad habits.

jaz
alex87 said:

during the pike and the straddle your are closing the shoulders angle to early, you lack on traps strength and shoulders opening, what is your current level on H1?

Probably i will discourage this type of skills, working with low traps strenght could build up bad habits.

That's what I was afraid of but it's logic I'm still working on HS/PE5>iM. I'm gonna stop playing with negative press hs

You don't see a lack of static active flexibility ?