This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Do i need H1?

Started by RossyL, May 7, 2014 · 4 Replies · 216 Views

RossyL

Hi guys, i've only just started F1 within the last week or so and it's safe to say i'm loving it. Such a great challenge.

 

I've seen that H1 can be integrated with F1 but do people feel this is a necessity and will help improve my Foundations work or will i get on just fine for the time being without it?

 

Many thanks in advance.

Markus Klein

Hi RossyL,

 

welcome to the GB-Community :) 
I highly recommend to start with H1 as soon as possible.

The included wrist work and the shoulder mobility drills are of tremendous help in F1.

One can also say that the Hollow Back Press journey ends in F3 if you are not able to hold a proper handstand.




 

meras

if you don't do H1 I'd imagine progressing with HBP later on will be very challenging 

RossyL

Thanks very much guys, i think i'll be getting it then. I'd not even thought about HBP so good job you brought that up.

Whenever im messing about now trying handstands i always end up irritating my shoulder so it'll be good to get some proper progressions.

brown.3794

I would definitly get it as soon as you can. There are a a few videos and handstand guides on the internet but nothing as complete and in depth as H1. H1 is very important for joint and wrist prep and will probably keep you injury free even in F1 progressions.