This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist conditioning

Started by Craig Downey, May 5, 2014 · 6 Replies · 313 Views

Craig Downey

I bought foundation one yesterday and got started with my first workout today. I am excited to progress.

I heard about how great the wrist conditioning exercises were before I bought, but was disappointed when I discovered that there is no specific wrist exercises in F1.

When do they get introduced?

Vincearoo

The wrist exercises you're thinking of are actually in H1, unfortunately.

federicoC

if you get H1, you'll see them. I recently started working F1 and H1 together and I can already say that it's worth the effort.

Mark Collins

H1 will compliment your Foundation. The wrist exercises are gold , so you won't be disappointed.

Craig Downey

H1 is on my wish list. Next paycheck. It's too bad though; you'd think that would be something a lot of people would need to get working on from the start. 

Coach Sommer
Craig Downey said:

H1 is on my wish list. Next paycheck. It's too bad though; you'd think that would be something a lot of people would need to get working on from the start.

Which is why the wrist work is in the beginning of H1; H1 and F1 are designed to be trained together.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Craig Downey

Thanks for the reply coach. I'll get on it.