I would like to be a Level7 gymnast in about 2-3 years.
I am in training only 8 hours a week, but the coaches are good, we just don't do a lot of conditioning. Most of my teammates can't even do a straight cartwheel, just me and another one are "aiming" for bigger goals. Unfortunately there is no other gym, but I am sure I can make it there too.
As I really want to get stronger, I am doing Foundation 3 days a week, mostly on training free days.
I was wondering how strong a Level6/7 gymnast needs to be in order to not get injured so easily and to be able to learn skills quicker? I guess, if you have a good core strength and a press handstand, it will be a lot easier to do cast handstands etc.!
Will Foundation 2 be enough? I guess the main focus should be on pull-ups, core strength and wrist conditioning?
Of course, I am talking about Women's Gymnastics.
Thank you!