Hi!
After an intense F7 (F1/F2) workout I'm all shaky, good or bad sign?
I eat about 2 fruits and 2 eggs before, and 90g Malto/20g protein in 1 liter of water 15 minutes before and during with added salt.
Thank you
Started by Shaolintobbe, May 5, 2014 · 4 Replies · 2,293 Views
Hi!
After an intense F7 (F1/F2) workout I'm all shaky, good or bad sign?
I eat about 2 fruits and 2 eggs before, and 90g Malto/20g protein in 1 liter of water 15 minutes before and during with added salt.
Thank you
Some shakiness is good to some and bad to others.
It is good to some because it is a sign telling you have trained hard. It is bad to some because it is a sign telling you that you have over trained.
Either way you look at it, expect to have some soreness for a little while. Follow your foundation workout schedule and enjoy the deload weeks.
Personally speaking you don't want to be so shaky that you end up being sore for nearly a week. Some of my old workout routine leg days would leave me sore for a week and barely able to walk down steps.
I enjoy feeling a little shaky now and then, it helps me 'map' where the boundary of my comfort zone lies. Ultimately, whether it is good or bad should be measured on your progress, I'd assume. If recovery takes you too long following your shakiness (Ha, that could be the honorary title for Parkinson-ridden royalty), adjusting your routine could be wise.
Could be CNS is stressed out or you simply need to feed your piehole.
If the shakiness is after a workout I would be less concerned, eventually you will adapt. However, pay close attention to when exactly you experience this. If your mechanics are being compromised at any point ie, your form is suffering, during the workout I usually pack up and call it a day.
Very rarely have I experienced this kind of fatigue because of food, it would have to be a strenuous workout for well over an hour, unless your are severely restricting your caloric intake.