This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE15

Started by suprtank, May 4, 2014 · 4 Replies · 300 Views

suprtank

I am having a lot of trouble building up to the 5x30 of mastery. Once warmed up my first set I can usually only get 12-15 seconds. I have tried them on the floor and on pbars. It seems that I can't keep my forward lean and my legs begin to droop to my elbows. What else can I do to build up the necessary strength here? Are there any other supplemental exercises I can do? It's killing me and I'm getting really discouraged.

Eric Baum

sPL PE15? 

 

Are you sure this is the exercise you wanted to ask about?

Alessandro Mainente

15th element does not exist.

suprtank

My apologies. I meant sPl SE5.

RyanC
suprtank said:

My apologies. I meant sPl SE5.

That progression is not 30s. How about you describe what progression you're on and we can help you.