This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Warm-up Qs

Started by mcneuen, May 4, 2014 · 1 Replies · 171 Views

mcneuen

I didn't see the answers to this when I searched the forum.

 

1.  For the warmup, should I do the reps of mastered elements immediately before I do related the work set (i.e., do warmup FL before work set FL and then move on to warmup sPL before work set sPL) or should I do all warmups before the first work set of any exercise?  

 

2.  Do I do a warmup set of each exercise I'm doing that day or just pick one or two of the exercises?  I'm assuming all.

 

3.  The instructions don't mention doing the paired mobility with the warmup exercises, but I'm assuming we should do those as well, right?

 

Thanks.

Romain

This is what I do :

 

1. I do the reps of mastered elements immediately before I do related the work set (warmup of FL then FL work then sPL warmup then sPL work...)

2. a warmup set of each exercise trained that day

3. of course warmup with both the strength and mobility parts