Im putting this out to Coach Sommer but if anyone else has had the same issue, Im open for ANY andvice.
I have been working on the typical progressions (Planche, F. Lever, B. Lever, L-sits, Handstands) and have been doing other FBE's along with them. I thought I have been taking enough time for rest but recently since I started trying to work towards a muscle up, my elbows start hurting pretty bad. Im also a massage therapist so I use my arms/elbow/wrists a lot during the day for work. Right now I feel like Im taking 1 step forward but 3 back. I also feel like Im losing strength by having to take extra time off.
Any advice on how to keep progressions moving forward?
and
Would doing just regular bodyweight exercises like push ups, rows, pike push ups for higher reps be benificial to strengthen the tendons and ligaments or make it worse through extra work (even though its not as intense)?