Planche training problems.

Started by kaalli, May 2, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,164 Views

kaalli

Welcome, 

 

 

Now I'm doing static strenght training (adv. tuck planche in 10 sets x 6sec).

 

 

I'm in 11 week of adv. tuck planche progression, and I still can't do straddle planche in correct form, when I'm trying to get straddle planche, my legs are bending but when I straighten my legs they are much lower than my hips.

 

How should I train to get longer advanced tuck planche holds(my max hold is something about 15sec.) and how to get correct form in straddle?

Alessandro Mainente

15 sec are far more lower then the recommended standard for adv tuck. probably you cannot move to straddle due to both lack of mobility and strength. F-series solves those problems.

red1392

Post a form check video to see if you're on the right track. If everything is okay keep building up the adv. tuck time.

kaalli

I was posted form check video a month ago.

After this I was dropped down to tuck planche for longer sets, because my time of adv. tuck planche was poor (8s). I can hold tuck planche ~40s with good form. I just need to gain better endurance in adv tuck planche, but I don't know what type of training I should use.