help with shoulder girdle development

Started by animalhands, May 8, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,042 Views

animalhands

Hey all

I am coming up on 4th month of training now and have some questions...

I can hold a tuck planche for 20 seconds, yet I cannot even get into the advanced tuck. I think this has to do with my lack of shoulder, pec and lat strength. I have been working BL and FL progressions, chin ups and OAC negs and german hang pulls for my pulling regime. Which I do twice a week.

I do pressing 3 times a week...

Tuck Planche progressions, PSPP with my feet up on chairs, chair dips, and pushups.

I do core 4 time a week. v-ups, HLL, RLL, plank and side plank with feet elevated for 1 min.

i ve noticed more tricep development than I thought would come up but am not noticing much more upper body development.

Am I simply getting antsy or am I missing something to help with the planche development? My main goal is to achieve a straddle planche in two years from when i started.

Thanks y'all

braindx

Work more handstands and straight arm press handstands. Proper technique... no arching.

When in doubt with anything pressing... work more handstands.