This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Setup for SL/PE3?

Started by The Hansenator, May 1, 2014 · 7 Replies · 170 Views

The Hansenator

What kind of setup do you use for SL/PE3?

 

I was trying to figure out how I'd do it when I get that far. There is a counter in the basement I can hang off of but I haven't figured out how to anchor my feet. It seems that something heavy would be the way to go but I haven't found something that works so I wanted to see what other people are doing.

Thanks.

Jon Douglas

Ring straps around a table. They're not going anywhere.

The Hansenator
Jon Douglas said:

Ring straps around a table. They're not going anywhere.

Straps aren't going to work. The counter I have is connecteed to the wall with cabinates underneath, there's no place for a strap to go. I also don't have a table that's sturdy enough.

lnick1975

I've done these with my legs (thighs) on a chair with my legs beneath a table. Works well for me.

NoHiddenCosts

How heavy are people's tables???

Bro'
NoHiddenCosts said:

How heavy are people's tables???

I was wondering the same.  :lol: I'm glad I have my stall bars and can improvise some sort of support, because my table definitely couldn't handle that.

The Hansenator

Also, how tall are people? Anything less than about table height and my head would hit the floor.

 

I wonder if I can rig something up with a couple of saw horses? I don't really have the space for it though.

lnick1975

My head hits the floor. When done correctly and gently enough my table doesn't move.