This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery Question

Started by izalava, April 30, 2014 · 2 Replies · 160 Views

izalava

Hi there.. Have just started Foundation One.. should I be trying for mastery of each level at the end of the 12 week block training block.. or can I try for mastery at any time during this cycle? Is there a recommended time? Thanks

Nash

Welcome to Foundation!

Try mastery, if you fail, go back one block and try end of that. If you fail still start from week one.

Having said that, all this info is laid out in the F1 material. You should read and re-read that. Coach put a lot of time into it and it's channeling years of experience. It's a big part of what happens here. Also, read the FAQ. It addresses the ongoing stuff.

Welcome again and good luck!

MT Nordic

sometimes i don't get mastery initially, but after a few workouts, the neurologic adaptation has kicked in and I will go ahead and try for mastery, or at least advance myself up in number of weeks.  the key point is to keep all your deload weeks in sync.