This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advice on volume for F1 and H1

Started by Jonathan Horowitz, April 29, 2014 · 0 Replies · 72 Views

Jonathan Horowitz

Hey all - 

 

I'm training both F1 and H1 4 times a week and have hit a rough spot. Workouts 1 & 3 consist of:

 

WP, FKP, WR, FTP / PE2 of H1 week 3

FL/PE1 week 11

sPL/PE1 week 11

HBP/PE2 week 11

RC/PE1 week 11

 

Yesterday when I got to the 3rd set of RC/PE1, I was absolutely demolished and had to stop. It's the first time I've had to just stop working out since starting back in November and it's incredibly discouraging. The 4 x 12 from week 9 was doable, but was an all out battle. My question is should I 

 

1) drop down by 4 weeks to week 7 and stay in weeks 5-8 until it's effortless 

2) mix up the order that I do the exercises (I always proceed in the order above)

3) stay in the microcycle of weeks 9-12 and just modify the rep schemes (such as 12/13/13/7, 12/14/14/7, 12/15/15/8) until I get mastery?

4) all of the above

 

Thanks for any advice!