Just purchased our two tickets to the Tasmania Seminar in November 2014.
Give a shout out if you are also going!
- Callum and Candice
Started by Oompa2, April 29, 2014 · 4 Replies · 2,215 Views
Just purchased our two tickets to the Tasmania Seminar in November 2014.
Give a shout out if you are also going!
- Callum and Candice
Yep, I'll be there too! Will pay before the early bird special ends. See you there.
Baz
Excellent! At least three of us then Baz!
I am organising the event so I will also be there. I also know that a few people from the centre will be attending. One point of difference for this seminar is that it is being held in a state level purpose built gymnastics centre. So the facility is a standout. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.
Darin
I'll be doing my best too ![]()