I have been using H1 and F series since November and my progress is really good. According to the GymnasticBodies Roadmap and Curriculum you can use H2 even you haven't mastered H1. What do you think is it better to Master H1 before starting H2 or can I I start H2 in addition to F series and H1 now?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Starting H2 in the same time as H1
Started by Spphysio, April 29, 2014 · 2 Replies · 215 Views
It's supposed to be that you can use H2 alongside H1 as long as you finished F2.
H2 and H1 are definitely meant to work together.
H2 specifies that you can train the preparatory elements without necessarily having a great handstand.
Before moving onto specific elements, you will need a consistent 30s HS.
They'll assist each other to a point. The F2 requirement is mostly regarding the mobility work-- some of it is pretty demanding on hips especially, and obviously compression elements will benefit from more hip/ab strength and flexibility