This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Maintanance

Started by Tomas Johansson, April 28, 2014 · 3 Replies · 201 Views

Tomas Johansson

I currently do F1 3 times per week but at the moment I have a bit of a problem to have time and energy for that (I know, it's a priority thing). It's the best time of the year for outdoor climbing and the kiteboarding season is getting started. That combined with some semi-physical garden projects.

 

So, what would be the best plan to at least maintain my current level.

 

-Continue programming as usual but only 2 times/week?

-Some steady state maybe?

-Deload as usual?

Joshua Slocum

If you just want maintenance, I'd do F2 twice per week and try to stay on the same minicyle you're currently at; deload as normal.

Tomas Johansson

Thank! And by F2 I suppose you mean F1 in my case? The regular 2 day split?

Joshua Slocum
Tomas Johansson said:

Thank! And by F2 I suppose you mean F1 in my case? The regular 2 day split?

That was a typo/wordo. Do Foundation (whichever part you happen to be one) twice a week using the normal split. Essentially 1/2 of the four-day schedule.