This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Forum Subtopics

Started by scottp, April 28, 2014 · 3 Replies · 130 Views

scottp

Love reading through the forums as they are an incredibly valuable resource. Was wondering though, if there was ever any thought to have 7 subforums for F1, one for each section of the course, FL, sPL etc? Would be a nice way to browse if looking for specific info on FL for instance. 

Michael Taylor

I can see your thinking, but this would probably make the forums very complicated to navigate.

Better to use the search function to look for a topic within a particular forum

One other really useful function is the 'new content' tab, so you can easily see everything you havn't read yet without wading through everything

On my IPhone I have found that by keeping a browser window on this page, each time I open the Safari app it refreshes with all the new posts automatically!

Jon Douglas

For the moment let's all remember to use tags in our new topics :)

Destiny

This is pretty close. But we need to know exactly what to tag to get this header for each exercise. This is the only thread I think I've seen with one of these.

 

n2hksg.jpg