Hi guys,
just want to share some tips on this element that I've found very useful...
First time I tried rocking SLS was last week as last exercise of the workout; was very tired and not happy with the form: the rocking was not smooth and I felt very unstable when going up.
Tried again this morning on a "casual" home-workout, focusing just on two things:
1) using more the core when rocking, breathing out before rolling up on the foot;
2) really pressing the calf to the harmstring as per the focus point;
The result was an incredible smooth and easy rocking SLS.
The rocking part was actually effortless as it felt as I needed nothing more than the gravity to roll down and up on the foot (the weight of my straight leg was more than enought).
Was really surprised how fixing just two "details" I had missed made the PE almost effortless...