Hey, this seems like a pretty basic question, but I couldn't turn it up in searches of the forums. The First Knuckle Push-ups exercise info says it should be coupled mobility work... what stretches am I supposed to be doing here?
Thanks in advance
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jay B., April 26, 2014 · 4 Replies · 155 Views
Hey, this seems like a pretty basic question, but I couldn't turn it up in searches of the forums. The First Knuckle Push-ups exercise info says it should be coupled mobility work... what stretches am I supposed to be doing here?
Thanks in advance
Looks like you have come across a typo, there is no coupled mobility.
That's too bad, that's one move where mobility work could really be useful. my finger bends are a long way from 90 degrees.
sometimes I just floss my wrists + elbows with a voodoo band(you can use a bike tube, i've read Blairbob using these.) as a warm up and i'm good to go mobility wise.
Jay B. said:That's too bad, that's one move where mobility work could really be useful. my finger bends are a long way from 90 degrees.
Same here, I am still on PE1 on the FKP, just on the right hand, left hand is now OK. I am on the last microcycle of PE3 on the other exercises so it is a little frustrating but I'm getting there and I'm sure you will too.