Ok so I know that is can't be the first time asking but will the popping in my joints ever stop? My right shoulder pops or cracks every time I do the SLW, and XP? I'm doing HS as well. And I'm physically well passed HS/IM 2 in strength. And I know normal strength is a limiting factor. My big ass lats don't me get passed HS/iM2. I'm not guy who lifts weights, for about 4 years now, been following the website. Please help. I'm about to start full time yoga because can do swivel hips no problem and I'm beyond stuck.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Joints
Started by Rudeskin, April 25, 2014 · 6 Replies · 208 Views
Please respond .
please don't bump a post 3 minutes after posting.
Sorry, what is SLW and XP?
Stiff leg windmills and xiaopengs :-)
http://experiencelife.com/article/creak-crackle-pop/
All the noises in my shoulders from doing windmills and xiaopengs are gone for the most part, only ever hear them when I am not warm and do stuff. I wouldn't worry if there is no pain. I too am still paranoid of noises, my ankles have clicked for 20 years every step almost and haven't had any problem. I run a lot also never any pain or swelling. I think some people also can hear their own movements which I have to a degree, and it can be creepy, like hearing your heart beat or the fluids in your joints moving.
Do you want to know why your joints pop, or why you can't pass hs/IM2? Your question is quite vague.