This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mats Trane

Started by Mats Trane, April 25, 2014 · 6 Replies · 39 Views

Mats Trane
Coach Sommer

Is the sPL 1.5 all that is left to evaluate for L1.5 with Mats?

Cory Fair

No, this is an incomplete submission. I will notate that from now on.

Coach Sommer

Very good.  I will wait to evaluate Mats L1.5 test until all videos have been submitted.

Mats Trane

Hi Coach and Cory,

 

To clarify and make things easier for you. Here is a link to all the Pe´s and iM´s for:

 

Level 1,5

Missing is PE´s for HBP as these hurt/agrrivates my shoulder to much

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIjf5EZV_zt4VMYmAI8zVHNbxqaMRyoNK

 

Level 2,0

Missing is iM for SLS as I have not mastered these yet.

The iM for sPL  also hurts my shoulder, same goes for Russian dips. Basically I have to very careful with all bent arm pressing where my elbow goes behind my shoulder as something gets impinged (I think).

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIjf5EZV_zt7xtZeBQku3CXyhVXCemHnz

Coach Sommer

Cory,

Please arrange Mats videos for review.

Cory Fair

Update to the new format