Level .5 Videos (not complete)
- GB Level .5 Test: FL Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: sPL Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: SL Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: MN Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: SLS Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: HBP Elements
- GB Level .5 Test: RC Elements
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kate Galliett, April 25, 2014 · 7 Replies · 32 Views
Level .5 Videos (not complete)
Please notify me when all of Kate's L.5 videos have been submitted.
Please inform Kate of that the evaluation will wait until then
Please structure the presentation of Kate's materials in this thread in the same manner that the links for Garay's youtube videos were entered in his evaluation thread
Structure has been edited and a note sent to Kate.
Thank you.
Thank you for setting this up for me Cory. Will it be clear when I come back to this page in the future how to upload my videos into links as you've done here?
Thank you Coach for the note on what I still need to get done. I will make it happen.
Kate Galliett said:Thank you for setting this up for me Cory. Will it be clear when I come back to this page in the future how to upload my videos into links as you've done here?
Thank you Coach for the note on what I still need to get done. I will make it happen.
Kate, the process is fairly straightforward. First, press the edit button in the original post. Then select the text to add a link for (e.g. "GB Level .5 Test: SL Elements" and choose the link icon from the menu and paste in the url. The link menu is directly under the size one and looks like a chain link with a green + icon.
Got it! Thanks!!
You're welcome, Kate. Looking forward to seeing your progress!