This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HELP!

Started by stagmer, April 24, 2014 · 5 Replies · 243 Views

stagmer

Having a hard time understanding how to incorporate both handstands one and foundation one into a 12 week program. I've review the material but think it will take a little bit of time to find out where I stand as far as the progression steps right now. Any bit of help would be great thanks!

Murray Truelove

You can do H1 either on its own day or integrate it with one of your F1 days (I think it says Fb in the course material). H1 follows the same 4 week cycle as F so just make sure your deload weeks sync up.

lnick1975

Are u using the workout planner?

stagmer

  • Workout planner? No I am not where can that be found in the series? Thanks! 

Keilani Gutierrez

www.my.gymnasticbodies.com 

 

there you go, bud

JimV

I was overwhelmed too, but I found the "This Week's Workout" menu item at the top of the screen and it gave me an integrated F1/H1 schedule that seems great. -Jim