This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE10 body lever form check

Started by EDM, April 22, 2014 · 4 Replies · 198 Views

EDM

Hello guys,

Could you critique my body lever form?

 

 

My main concern is about keeping the hollow position as I approach the horizontal. I feel like I'm maintaining it but when looking at my video is not so evident.

 

I'm not able to compare directly with the foundation video because it is from a different angle and the others are on the floor, while I'm using a step as some people suggested!

 

 

thanks!

Christian

Looks pretty good to me. Also the vid for this in F2 is elevated btw. The negatives are on floor.

EDM
Christian said:

Looks pretty good to me. Also the vid for this in F2 is elevated btw. The negatives are on floor.

Right! I wanted to say that the F2 body lever video is from a different camera angle and the others are on the floor, sorry! Now corrected, thanks!

LateStarter@46

Looks nice! You'll know whether that PPT is failing or not :)

Art Vandelay

It looks pretty good but I think you could use a bit less pike towards the bottom of the rep and lower down a tad further to get the legs in a straight line horizontal with the rest of your body.

 

I'm trying these today as my main workout so we'll see how it goes.