This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 - First 12 weeks done!

Started by Richard Sekesan, April 20, 2014 · 2 Replies · 197 Views

Richard Sekesan

Hey guys, this is my first post here. Hope you're all well.

 

Super excited to begin F1/ PE2 exercises after 12 weeks of P1 in F1 tomorrow morning. Inch by inch its a cinch. cheers 

Riku Calderón

Hello there!

 

Did you do mastery tests?

 

Edit: I mean that you know that you don't have to use the whole 12 weeks. Just to make shure ;)

Richard Sekesan

Hey Riku, 

 

Thanks for your reply man. 

Yeah all the way to mastery. 

 

Ive begun PE2 movements, but some are adjusted straight to week 5. :)

 

One thing though, Im having difficulty with Hinge Row, RC PE1. I really struggle at the back end of sets 3 and 4. 

 

Ive gone back to it and began at week 5. all the other exercises i am doing are perfect, perfect form, but this one, although I have studied the video footage, i feel like im not in the right position. how did you go with this one?

 

cheers

Richard