This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Missed reps

Started by kdharani, April 19, 2014 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

kdharani

Hello everyone. I am working on RC/PE1 and am in the second block at week two (4x9r). This week I missed hitting 4x9r. On Monday I failed the last rep on set 3 and failed the last three on set four. On Thursday I failed the last two reps on set 4.

What should I do for next week? Repeat 4x9r? How would this affect my deload week? Or should I keep to 5x9r next week and just repeat the cycle after the deload week?

Thanks.

Joshua Slocum

Try for 4x9 again next week. If you manage that and feel like you have extra gas in the tank, go for 5x9. 

MT Nordic

Still do deload week as planned afterwards.  If you succeeded in a 5 x 9, move on after the deload.  If you didn't, repeat the microcyle.