Couple of training clips

Started by gymrob, May 3, 2009 · 2 Replies · 1,668 Views

gymrob

Hi all,

Just thought I'd post my training clips of today. I appreciate the form on most of the stuff is atrocious :!: . I find it very difficult to see what I am doing but now I have filmed myself I can adjust (especially back lever-ridiculously bad :( ). I am halfway through my first steady state and so my holds are about half max time but I can straddle front lever for a little bit so I will film that soon.

Front lever:

Tick Tocks(awful):

Muscle ups(my body is slightly piked in support and going into it but it is because of ground clearance):

Would love to hear any comments. I know they aren't great though.

Thanks.

David Picó García

At muscle up try to hang them a little higher so you can do full ROM with straigth arms at hang position. It's just a littel change but at first you may find it important. Fimling yourself is a good way to see what you are doing, i also find difficult to see where my body is at those strange positions for the body. As criticisim don't let your lower back fall on the back lever part of the tick tocks, try to maintaint it flat.

Keep going!!! And let us see your progress!!!

Ivan

nice! keep on training