Metabolic cost of F1

Started by GNARL, April 19, 2014 · 2 Replies · 2,826 Views

GNARL

I am working through F1 right now at 4 days a week. Would you consider this type of a training program "anaerobic" enough to eat through glycogen stores to warrant eating a higher carb meal on workout days? How many carbs do you typically eat on GB training days? Also, do you think F1 can be down on a lower-carb diet with success? My main goal via low carb is a slight body fat reduction, about 5%.

 

Thanks!

Frankincensed

Goal should be to replenish carbs based on 45 mins (or use #) of moderate activity.

Its moderate due to intermittant nature. Prob under 50 g carbs on average but it does depend.

It would not normally deplete but if u r low to begin with it could eventually without a carb

reload.

Mark Collins

A couple of months ago I wore my polar monitor and after 90 mins of foundation I burned approximately 700 calories. I will wear it again to check to see what I am burning now.