This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dallas tx

Started by Daniel Burnham, April 18, 2014 · 13 Replies · 1,754 Views

Daniel Burnham

Hey guys. It is a strong probability that I will be moving to the north dallas area for the summer. Does anyone know a good gym to train in to work on the GB curriculum.

Rayne-William

That depends on what area you are in. 

 

In Far North Dallas (McKinney, Frisco, Allen area) there is WOGA Frisco, North Star Gymnastics, and ASI gymnastics.

In North Central Dallas there is WOGA Plano, Ridgewood Gymnastics, and Nova Gymnastics.

 

Your best bets would be the WOGA Frisco or Plano, ASI Gymnastics or Ridgewood Gymnastics.

Daniel Burnham

Thanks

I actually found a connection to woga Plano.

Jason Dupree

Plano is my hometown! I couldn't say which place is any good cause I started GST after I moved to college, but if you need any tips on local cuisine or something, I got you!

Daniel Burnham

Always looking for places to eat Jason :)  

 

I also found that white rock lake has an exercise park where there are parallel bars, pull-up bars and even stall bars.  I will probably be out there saturday mornings playing around before I go paddle boarding.

John Demas

Rayne are you in North Texas?  I live in Frisco and just started.  There are several gymnastics gyms around (the ones you mentioned) but not sure they let in adults or are even familiar with GST.  Any thoughts to orient me?

Shermonte Brooks

Hello there. My name is Shermonte, I am looking to meet up with a group or start a group. That is looking to practice diligently and regularly to improve. I live in Keller / Fort Worth, but with my schedule as a firefighter if I need to commute in the DFW to get to a group. I have no issue

David Belman

I'll be moving to Frisco from California either in November or early December. I'd be interested in meeting up for some GST training. 

Clint Leffingwell

I am just getting started with the Fundamentals, and am in McKinney.  I would welcome the opportunity to meet up in McKinney, Frisco, or Plano to work together.  Also, I will check out WOGA Frisco and the other gyms mentioned.

David Belman

I'm still looking for people to train with here in the North Dallas area (Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up or simply for some accountability and camaraderie. 

Carlo Romero

Hey guys, just following up one more time if anyone on this thread may have an interest in a GST seminar like I mentioned above, thanks

Shermonte Brooks

I would most definitely be interested. As well as starting a club or group that would like to get together 1 or 2 rimes a week to practice

Carlo Romero

If we can get enough critical mass, will let you know and hopefully you guys training in Dallas can come visit Houston and train. If you get a group going in Dallas, that would be great. We are working on that in Houston as well.

Cindy Everson

Hi.  New to this group.  Just wondering if any of you in the Dallas area ever ended up forming a group or figured out a place that did this training and caters to adults.  I’d love to hear from you. 
 

Thanks!!

 

Cindy