This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bump near knee appears when doing SLS negatives

Started by paul3, April 17, 2014 · 0 Replies · 46 Views

paul3

So I've been training for SLS for a while. Have already achieved a SLS on both my right and left leg. Though some 8 weeks ago I tried to do a backflip with two of my friends spotting me. Not actually expecting to land or something I landed really awkward, my feet somewhat wider than shoulder width and I my bottom hit the mat. So I strained something near my knee and couldn't train SLS for a while but now that I'm back at training something weird is happening. I'm training negatives now and when I am slowly lowering on my left leg it is all fine until I reach a 90 degrees angle between my calf and upper leg. Then this bump as seen on the pics comes up and it hurts, like a ligament or something. Not a sharp pain, just a feeling of discomfort of which you just feel it is not right. So when I try to do a sls starting from the the ground, this bump is already present from the beginning and when I try to go up it starts hurting.

Could anybody please give me their ideas on what this could be and/or how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Paul

post-6689-0-03160800-1397775818_thumb.jp

post-6689-0-81209800-1397775822_thumb.jp