Hey guys! So this week I checked if I had all the required equipment for foundation before actually buying it. Here's the only two things missing: stall bars and rope.
Starting with the stall bars, how important is it? If it's only required for stuff like leg raises, I have a pretty strong core and can do them perfectly with no swing already, so could I go through the four foundation without stall bars? For what other purposes are they used in foundation?
For the rope, I've looked everywhere but there is not a single rope near where I live, no gymnastic gym nothing. But I was thinking about it, could the rope be substitued for OAC? When I will get to F4 where the rope is actually used, could I substitute the exercises that require the rope for OAC exercises? Will it give me the same or at least most of the benefits that I would get from the rope?
Buying foundation + handstand + a pair of rings is already hard for me, so no way I could afford to build my own stall bars or rope and support... Plus there is absolutely no space at my house and it's my parents house so I can't build stuff in it.
Thank you.