This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE 6 - Elevated Planche Lean

Started by Markus Klein, April 15, 2014 · 7 Replies · 253 Views

Markus Klein

Hi community,

 

what height do you suggest for the block used for elevated planche leans.

What kind of block do you use for this exercise?

I thought about a soft plyometric box.[

 

attachment=1224:DSC03785.jpg]


 

post-2671-0-70652800-1397569244_thumb.jp

LateStarter@46

I use a hard 20in plyometric block with frisbee on top.

meras

Do you go to the gym? You could use a gym bench.

JN12

Another german fellow  :)

 

I use a wooden chair with socks. It is about shoulder height in the lean position. 

Daniel Burnham

I use a Swiss ball. Allows me to control the lean with my shoulders easier as my feet roll forward.

Mats Trane

I used the living Room couch

Christian

Wooden bench, gym bench, step box, table, ice block, staircase. Depends where I am.

Gavin S

I am working this by keeping my hips at shoulder height to get ready for Tuck PL with hips at shoulder height.

 

Whatever you use remember to reduce the friction by using a floor slider/socks/frisbee etc....