Newest GB Body Contest Tie Breaker

Started by Coach Sommer, May 1, 2009 · 14 Replies · 6,367 Views

Coach Sommer

Our Newest Gymnastic Body Contest has had a surprise ending; a tie!! Congratulations are due to both Ortprod and Laney who outdistanced the rest of an excellent field, each garnering 25 votes. Both contestants have made outstanding progress and the GB community simply could not choose between them.

With that being the case, we will now go into a tie breaker. On the line is free tuition to the upcoming GB May Seminar. Review their training logs, study their attached videos and photos, and then cast your vote for who you feel is most deserving of being the Newest Gymnastic Body.

Laney and Ortprod, we are proud of both of you and good luck in the tie breaker!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Laney

WOW :shock: This is getting exciting!

Ortprod

Thanks so much Coach! And thanks to everyone who has voted, we owe you everything! :mrgreen:

Sincerely,

-John

Justin Rawley

That's a tough call! :shock:

Time to consult the magic coin...? :wink: :mrgreen:

I'll think we'll all look again carefully but in all fairness to both, it's really hard to chose!

Laney

Woah, I'm getting smoked..

kevp951

I think they both should get the Free GB seminar! That would be the best choice in my opinion, instead of the tie breaker :)

scorpio

my vote went to Ortprod. Not only because he is my personal trainer, but i personaly know how dedicated he is and know that the tuition is going toward someone who will not only better himself but to others in his teachings, thus the tuition will not be wasted.

Ortprod

Did I win?

Coach Sommer

Congratulations to Ortprod, winner of the Newest Gymnastic Body Contest. As the winner, Ortprod will be receiving free tuition to the upcoming GB May Seminar.

Congratulations are also due to Laney, who made this a very close contest. If she wishes, Laney may attend the Seminar at 50% off. Well done, Laney.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Brandon

Congratulations John

evilgummy

woo! congrats! you both are super awesome, i hope you two get to meet at the seminar!

Ortprod

Thanks so much everyone!

Laney

Congratulations John, good race :D Maybe I will see you there..

And thank you Coach Sommer for your generous 50% discount offer! I will have to see if I can make it happen :D

Thanks to everyone who checked out my training log and/or voted for me!

~Laney

epolito

I knew you would win John.......

Ortprod
Laney said:
Congratulations John, good race :D Maybe I will see you there..

And thank you Coach Sommer for your generous 50% discount offer! I will have to see if I can make it happen :D

Thanks to everyone who checked out my training log and/or voted for me!

~Laney

Please do Laney, I would love to meet you.

epolito said:
I knew you would win John.......

Thanks Elaine!