This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Prone Side Chest Static

Started by Shaolintobbe, April 14, 2014 · 4 Replies · 206 Views

Shaolintobbe

Hi!

 

I have done these for a long while and I dont feel that they progress at all, I use my whole body to stretch but it doesnt feel that much, but I still dont look like in the video. I was thinking about doing straight arm bench flyes and relaxing into a stretch at the bottom with a comfortable weight, will this target the same muscles?

Alessandro Mainente

Can you upload a photo or a video?

Shaolintobbe

Sure, I will do that tonight:)

Mats Trane

Are you actively pressing your shoulder into the floor and at the same time actively pulling your shoulder blades together?

How's your angle of your arms compared to the video?

Shaolintobbe

I have missed the active flexibility part of pulling the hand to the ground, so I know what to work on:)