Bump near knee appears when under pressure

Started by paul3, April 13, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,595 Views

paul3

So I've been training for SLS for a while. Have already achieved SLS on both my right and left leg. Though some 8 weeks ago I tried to do a backflip with two of my friends spotting me. Not actually expecting to land or something I landed really awkward, my feet somewhat wider than shoulder width and I my bottom hit the mat. So I couldn't train SLS for a while but now that I'm back at training something weird is happening. I'm training negatives now and when I am slowly lowering on my left leg it is all fine until I reach a 90 degrees angle between my calf and upper leg. Then this bump as seen on the pics comes up and it hurts, like a ligament or something. Not a sharp pain, just a feeling of discomfort of which you just feel it is not right. So when I try to do a sls starting from the the ground, this bump is already present from the beginning and when I try to go up it starts hurting.

Could anybody please give me their ideas on what this could be and/or how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Paul

post-6689-0-50343100-1397426398_thumb.jp

post-6689-0-52297100-1397427101_thumb.jp

paul3

Anyone? Please? Feel free to comment anything you think may has to do with the injury.

Prometheus

Go to a doctor.